Are you ready to play a game with lots of mysteries and horror events? For all those who believe to have a strong heart, Identity V by NetEase Games is an amazing game with unexpected events and a wide range of amazing features.
Dive into the game as a detective and uncover several mysteries. The game has a compelling content and has exciting 1vs4 game play where you will experience some breath taking moments. The intense 1vs4 combats include four Survivors including run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape. There is one Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready for some intense horror action where you have to catch and torture your preys.
Receive anonymous letters about a missing girl and solve her case to find more about what’s hidden. The Victorian era of old time has a lot waiting for you to solve. Moreover, the game has amazing and intensely dark graphics to create an environment worth getting scared from.
There are going to be unexpected events and unpredictable stories from the dark which you have to solve according to your skills. There are also multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Identity V for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Identity V for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Identity V for PC.
How to Download Identity V For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Identity V ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Identity V in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Identity V for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!