Are you looking for a Trivia game to keep you brain working? HQ Trivia by Intermedia Labs is a very unique Trivia game which actually lets you win cash money if you get to answer correctly. There are live shows in the game where you can play and get a chance to earn real money.
The partial trivia game and partial Trivia show goes live every day at 9PM EST, and a 2nd time on weekdays at 3PM so that you can go online and take part easily. If you can answer the questions alone, go into the multiplayer mode and collectively answer to the questions.
In the game, you will be asked a questions and the players will have around 10 seconds to get to the answer and if you answer correctly then you can move towards the next level where you be asked even harder questions. If you claim to be a brainy then top the leaderboards and proudly share that among you friends.
The players will also be notified about when to launch the app. The money that you earn can be cashed out using the PayPal services. The winning average is around $1,500. But they go up to $10,000 or more. So the game is in incredibly amazing platform to test your skills.
Download now from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. HQ Trivia for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. You can follow the guideline we have incorporated in this article for further assistance.
Download HQ Trivia for PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “HQ Trivia” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find HQ Trivia in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about HQ Trivia and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run HQ Trivia for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!