Are you looking for a strategy game worth your time and energy? Guardian Kingdoms by Phoenix One Games Inc. is an interesting game with a wide range of fresh content. There are real time battles and extreme action along with various hero types.
Get immersed in the game and form alliances to forge wars against the enemies. You will be getting into intense combats and would be destroying enemy bases in order to form your own kingdom. Hire and train your heroes and make them into intense warriors who do not fear anyone.
Moreover, hunt down bosses to strengthen your heroes and improve your rewards so that you can upgrade your items and forces. Level up your army with upgrades in the Forge and make sure they end up well with your combats and action plans. You can also coordinate with friends to create new strategies for battle against the enemies.
Gather over 30 unique heroes to deploy with your troops and train them at their best. The battlefield requires expert warriors and skilled champions. Climb the leaderboard to earn stronger heroes and better rewards. Moreover, the game has high quality graphics an intuitive game controls to make an immersive environment for the players.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Guardian Kingdoms for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Guardian Kingdoms for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Guardian Kingdoms for PC.
How to Download Guardian Kingdoms For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Guardian Kingdoms ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Guardian Kingdoms in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Guardian Kingdoms for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!