Fire Engine Simulator is an amazing simulation game by SkisoSoft where you will be witnessing some emergency situations. Be prepared for any kind of situation and hop on to your truck to help the situations get settles.
In Fire Engine Simulator you will be driving a fire truck of your own which is fully equipped with them items needed to extinguish fire. You can even upgrade and customize your truck with various options provided in the game.
There are various open world spaces where you will be going to extinguish fire. Drive your vehicle carefully. There is an AI traffic system and the sound effects of the game gives the player an interesting experience. The game controls are intuitive and various control options include buttons, tilt, sliders or steering wheel which will make the driving experience even better. Let the fun begin as you will be witnessing various situations in the game.
Fire Engine Simulator can be downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. Fire Engine Simulator for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. Follow the instructions mentioned in this article.
Download Fire Engine Simulator For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Fire Engine Simulator” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Fire Engine Simulator in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Fire Engine Simulator and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Fire Engine Simulator for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!