Are you up for time travelling? Father and Son by TuoMuseo is a unique game which lets you time travel in the past and explore the artifacts and treasure from the National Archaeological Museum in Naples.
Naples is a cultural institution and is rich in culture so it is a lot of fun to switch between times and explore the areas. However, you will be given a completion time of 50-60 minutes to end your tour. Some sections of Father and Son are unlocked by checking in at the Archaeological Museum of Naples. The game features amazing soundtrack which can make your experience even more delightful. Seek for yourself the beauties of Naples, witness the last hours of life in Pompeii before Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD. Explore the daily life activities in Ancient Egypt. The past is what makes our present real.
The game has a lot of features to explore. If you’re into exploring and are a real history buff, you’ll probably enjoy the gameplay which has you moving through different time periods and settings. Figure out how things work. The game gives you a very interesting learning experience.
This amazing game is available to download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. To Install Father and Son on PC, you have to follow the easy steps given in the article for Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS with fast internet connection.
Download Father and Son For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Father and Son” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Father and Son in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Father and Son and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Father and Son for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!