PerBlue Entertainment has released yet another amazing strategy based game under the title of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. The game is perfect for all the Disney lovers out there since it contains multiple eminent characters from Disney movies.
The game’s story revolves around your family and friends sudden absence. You find out that they have been affected by a virus and now have turned against you. Your mission in the game is their safe return as well as your own defense.
The game has a wide range of interesting features and numerous upgrades to keep the users hooked. Moreover, the animated visuals of the game make it look closer to a movie.
If you like Incredible, Zootopia, or Wreck it Ralph then you might enjoy the game to your fullest. There is also a range of characters in the game and you can unlock them as you proceed only to discover their distinct attributes and features. The game features 15 different characters across 3 different films.
As you will be fighting in teams, so firstly unlock the various characters in the game and then choose the characters of your own choice to fight. All these characters own specific set of skills to playing with them as a team is a blast.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Disney Heroes for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Disney Heroes for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download Disney Heroes For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Disney Heroes” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Disney Heroes in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Disney Heroes for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!