Dice Brawl Captain’s League released by Idiocracy, Inc gives you the perfect chance to be a part of world of fantasy ruled by Pirates, Elves, Beasts, Dragons and even the Robots. In the game you will be forming your own team consisting of Captain, a Ship and up to 5 sailors. Together with your team you will head out to an amazing journey full of action and adventure.
The game consists of you moving around in the arena, creating fortresses. You have to attack and damage the HP of your enemy while maintaining your own. Strategically use the powers of your team and use them against the enemy, making you the ultimate winner of the game.
Fame will help you climb through a variety of different Battle-boards themed after all the different creatures living in this very odd world. You can earn fame by taking part in battles and winning them. The higher your fame, the higher are your rewards and benefits. But stay very careful and alert as the competition is really tough.
The game lets you fight unique bosses in each Battle-board for special boosts and increments. Use mindful strategy to dominate the board and emerge victorious in this action studded game.
Earn and collect new cards to complete your deck and increase the abilities of your character. Dice Brawl: Captains’ League is a free to download and play, however, it contains in-game purchases.
A network connection is required to play.
Download now from Google Play Store . Dice Brawl Captain’s League for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. You can follow the guideline we have incorporated in this article for further assistance.
How to Download Dice Brawl Captain’s League For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Dice Brawl Captain’s League” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Dice Brawl Captain’s League in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Dice Brawl Captain’s League and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Dice Brawl Captain’s League for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!