Desert Battleground by Naxeex Studio is an interesting survival game where you will be fighting till the end to make your survival possible. Explore the wide game arena including a desert, so many vehicles and other players and try to defend yourself while you attack other players.
The game situation is that you have been dropped in a desert with other people and you have no weapons or tools for you defense. There is going to be only one winner, the last man standing. Now you have to strategically hunt for the weapons scattered in the desert and then fight against other players who are also struggling for survival.
The game has an interesting story line and the visuals are fairly crafted so you get immersed in the game as you play. Make sure you hide out and defend yourself from the enemies. Use wide range of weapons and supplies which will help you fight against the enemy and protect yourself from their attacks.
You will have to move constantly because the hazard area is always moving and appearing out of it will kill you in few minutes. You can use cars for faster moving speed and escape the dangerous situations.
Download now from Google Play Store. Desert Battleground can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing Desert Battleground for PC right away.
Download Desert Battleground For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Desert Battleground” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Desert Battleground in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Desert Battleground and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Desert Battleground for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!