An amazing RPG under the title of Dead Tide has been released by Game Adolph. The game has an interesting storyline where the zombies, mutants and the evil creatures are trying to destroy the peace of the planet Earth. Save the future of mankind by using the skills, power and abilities of your character. See if you can form a team of best warrior and defend yourself against the dangerous enemies. Form the best team possible and stand your ground for mankind in an apocalyptic struggle between government troops and Zombie hordes, surviving humans and mutating evolvers, drug cartels and all the other evil doers. Prove yourself to be the real hero.
In this tactical real time game play, Fight AI opponents and other players and take part in real time combat. Pick your team from a huge choice of Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes and find the best composition for each case to make a team of warriors. Improve and level up your Heroes’ abilities in order to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
There are massive Sky Arena PVP competitions where you can test you combat skills. Can you make it into the final group of 32 players to enter the playoffs? If you make it into the quarter finals, other players can even bet on you coming out as the winner of the day. Join a Guild and take your game to the next step in collaboration with your Guild mates.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Install Dead Tide for PC on your desktop or laptop as well. To install the app, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, AndyOS or Remix OS Player. Moreover, Dead Tide for PC is compatible with systems running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X, so stop worrying about that part. Just look up the guide coming your way and look forward to an amazing experience.
Download Dead Tide For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Dead Tide” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Dead Tide in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Dead Tide and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Dead Tide for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!