Have you always wanted to own a farm of your own? Cloud Farm by Enixan lets you own a farm of your own in the Magical Kingdom of Lumeria. The game has magical adventures and interesting quests to make. You will be owning a farm of your own and travelling across the friends farms. Grow and expand your arena and enjoy the simulation game.
The game lets you take care of your farm, building, animals and crops. Grown all sorts of crops you like and harvest them on time. As you proceed in the game various different aspects of the game will be unlocked. Meet furry locals help them to restore beautiful world of Lumeria. Grow and feed cute animals including chicken, cow, rabbit and others.
Decorate your farm and make it appear neat and pretty. There are several animals in your farm which need to be fed on time. Create beautiful gardens and harvest fruits and vegetables in order to create good score. You can even travel to friends’ kingdoms and help with their farms. Explore all magic mysteries of Kingdom and make your journey even more interesting.
The game is really interesting and gets addictive as you proceed and make sure that your farm is the best among the rest.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download and play Cloud Farm for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Cloud Farm for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Cloud Farm for PC right away.
A guide to Download Cloud Farm For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Cloud Farm” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Cloud Farm in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Cloud Farm for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!