Are you looking for a fun arcade game? Chilly Snow is an amazing game released by Acid Cousins. The game is all about saving yourself from the hurdles while making your way in the snow capped arena.
The ball that you are controlling is moving at a sharp speed and you have to manage the turns so that it wont hit any obstacles which are present as trees. The more far you reach the more score you make.
The game is interesting with pretty simple yet calming visuals. The controls are intuitive and simple and the game is going to make you stay hooked to your screens.
Remember you can score more if you reach farther than before. Play while you are idle as the game is good for passing time and compare your score with friends. Enjoy the game as you make your way through the snowland filled with the trees.
Download it from Google Play Store. Chilly Snow for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. Follow the instructions mentioned in this article.
Download Chilly Snow For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Chilly Snow” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Chilly Snow in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Chilly Snow and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Chilly Snow for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!