Today we are going to review the much anticipated FPS game under the title of Call of Heroes by the developers at Sgame. Team based MOBA game has kept the intricate details like the maps and smooth controls and an outstanding game play prominent.
The game has brilliantly combined the features of FPS and team based MOBA games, the shooting aspect of the game is amazing and would thrill you to the core. Moreover there are 5×5 exclusive battles where each team of 5 players must capture the objective point in the center of the map and hold it from enemy assault.
While Heroes of Warfare provides various heroes to choose from, you don’t need to necessarily level-up your favorite characters. This is a fight where the only thing that matters are the skills, teamwork and thinking mind triumph.
Furthermore, the game controls are smooth and intuitive. The game has clear button layout allowing you to easily master controls from basic movement to advanced abilities, and you can even customize your interface and scheme to your personal preferences.
Call of Heroes’s advanced matchmaking system can quickly find the suitable game for you, as each game lasts about 10 minutes. The fast paced battles with less time span are actually interesting and wont let the player get bored anytime.
To know more about the game, , visit Google Play Store .Call of Heroes for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing Call of Heroes for PC right away.
Download Call of Heroes For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Call of Heroes” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Call of Heroes in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Call of Heroes and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Call of Heroes for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!