Box Boss is an interesting and addictive arcade game released by Noodlecake Studios Inc. Previously Noodlecake has released very interesting games with simple yet striking graphics. In Box Boss, the graphics are vibrant and visually appealing. The game idea seems simple in start but as you start playing you will find it hard to leave the game.
Your main objective of the game is to collect the crystals that appear on the blocked floor. As you collect the crystals there will appear boxed blocks on your way as hurdles, you have to keep yourself from colliding with those blocks.
Keep in mind the time limit, the earlier you clear a level, the better you score. There are over 100 levels and which you can clear, each level having its own missions and obstacles. Keep in mind as you level up the complexity of the game increases and you will have to be more efficient.
Play more to gain rewards and achievements which will help you clear the advanced levels easily. The game is really addictive and can be played while you are waiting for your traffic light or on a queue to pay your bill at the grocers.
You can download the game now from Google Play Store. Box Boss for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. You can follow the guideline we have incorporated in this article for more details.
Download Box Boss For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Box Boss” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Box Boss in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Box Boss and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Box Boss for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!