Are you ready to take care of a virtual best friend? My Best Friend Bucky released by Interactive Moolt is a very interactive game with lots of things to do. The game revolves around you bear friend named Bucky. Now in order to make sure Bucky is happy and healthy you will be taking care of all the things needed by Bucky. The game is very interesting and would keep you engaged while you start taking care of the Bear.
The game has vibrant visuals to make it more appealing and attractive. From what Bucky eats to when he sleeps, you will be taking care of all his needs. You can even customize the outfits of Bucky and the way he is going to look in them. Create personalized looks of your bear and you can even personalize his room by decorating it.
There are multiple mini games in the game which you can play to enjoy as well as earn extra points. These points can be used to buy things for Bucky. The role playing game is filled with fun activities and games and variety of levels, where you will be unlocking many items as you proceed.
The game is available to download at Google Play Store and App Store iTunes. My Best Friend Bucky for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.
Download My Best Friend Bucky For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “My Best Friend Bucky” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find My Best Friend Bucky in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about My Best Friend Bucky and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run My Best Friend Bucky for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!