The game named BarbarQ released by Electronic Soul is a unique real-time multi-player pixel art style io game with a lot of exciting quests. Gather up your friends to fight against the enemies in thrilling battles.
In order to get stronger and better, consume mushrooms and combat against enemy with full power. The pixel art game design make the game unique and stand out among other action battle games. There are a lot of collectable items scattered on the ground, the player would be roaming in the randomized maps and encounter, items, power boosters and other players as well.
The main objective of the player is to acquire as many points as they can in the least time within a five minute stretched match. There are multiple ways to achieve this goal while you play BarbarQ.
To earn points easily you can collect as many items as you can so that you earn points. Another way is to kill and attack other players and defeat them, this way you can earn coins at even a better speed. Using a standard set of virtual buttons to move, attack, and use power ups the game controls are simple and intuitive.
As you level up in the game you will discover how your character transforms as you will be accessible to new power ups and special abilities which will make your combat even more interesting.
To get to know more about the game, download now from Google Play Store. BarbarQ for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing BarbarQ for PC right away.
Download BarbarQ For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “BarbarQ ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find BarbarQ in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about BarbarQ and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run BarbarQ for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!