With more than twenty games in the record folder Beer Money Games has come out with yet another amazing product. Demolition Derby 2 is the sequel to Demolition Derby that combines its predecessor’s properties with an inspiration from Banger Racing. The game falls under racing category but is no ordinary racing as the users can drive in a free mode without having to follow any rules. Users have multiple options to choose from including, but not limited to fifteen race tracks, ten exclusive cars and four demolition derby arenas. Moreover each vehicle can be customized through paint, different wheels, window tints, and so on.
Users can move through city traffic and go on test drives before starting the real race and even record and replay the laps after finishing tournament. Players can upgrade their engines and boost their cars as they progress through the game. The biggest perk is that the developers are super friendly and respond to every suggestion users have to give for improving the game and fixing the bugs. The regular updates and fixes have led to an overall positive feedback from the user community. If you enjoyed the first part of the game then you’re certainly going to love this one more!
Launched for Android devices, this game can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Moreover, using the emulators discussed below, you will be able to play Demolition Derby 2 on PC and your laptop. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play Demolition Derby 2 for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Demolition Derby 2 For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Demolition Derby 2” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Demolition Derby 2 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Demolition Derby 2 and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Demolition Derby 2 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!