Coco play is one of the renowned android game developer in the market that specializes in children’s games. Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop is another addition to their portfolio. The game classifies under a casual category where the players get to compete and simulate two different types of dances. The concept revolves around competition amongst ballerinas and hip hop dancers.
As the game starts players get to pick one side from the two and then carry on to build their teams of dancers. There are a number of customization options available when it comes to dressing the dancers and giving them special makeup and hairdo for the big events. Moreover players also get to decorate the stage where their team would be performing. The Chinese developers also provide mini games and extra features in this game such as going to the spa for relaxing, going to the doctors for injuries and visiting the gym for fitness all meant to keep the dancers fit. Not only that, the players also get to choreograph the dancer’s moves during the dance competitions. The vibrant colors combined with detailed 2D graphics make for a very engaging pastime especially for the younger minds.
Launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes store, you can enjoy playing this game on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on PC or your Laptop, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!