It’s Man VS. Wild in the latest action packed game we bring you today. Do you have what it takes to conquer? Open a new chapter, and indulge in an adorable gunfight survival battle royale experience with Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground.
This action packed game is brought to you by none other than YueChuan Games and takes you to an unknown mysterious island. The intriguing game not just features unique scenes, but also gives you an arsenal of randomly acquired weapons.
The game is all about small rounds of gunfights where you can battle as a team with your friends any time. Collaborate with upto 35 players, and go directly for the kill. But, don’t forget to seek survival as well.
You can acquire any weapon any time, and use it in each round. Find your own creative ways to win the battles against the wild. As for the gameplay, all you need to learn is to take covers, and pick up weapons to survive. Collect all kinds of weapons you get your hands on, and kill anyone you see.
So, engage in the fun gameplay now by downloading the free game from Google Play Store. Have fun!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!