After the recent release of ‘Cars 3’, the third installment in the famous Cars film franchise, Disney-Pixar were quick to release the action-packed racing game for android and IOS ‘Cars: Lightning League’. This game is not only a treat for car game lovers but also for Disney movie fans. Those who have seen the movie will love to play-out the captivating story as they race through the iconic film locations. The intense mechanics of the game and movie-like graphics are sure to entertain and amuse the players.
As is expected of a reputed developer, Disney has made sure to include the standard features of all great games and racing car games in particular featuring upgrading cars and improving their stats, winning challenges such as boss battles to earn prizes, completing missions to earn rewards and gain new upgrades, collecting new as well as old favorite characters from the movie series etc. The game works as a three-lane runner where you can switch lanes to collect coins, evade obstacles and smash jumps and boost pads to achieve a high score. All-in-all this game is sure to be an awesome pastime and enjoyment for those who decide to race through its tracks.
This game is available on both the Google Play & Apple iTunes stores and can be enjoyed on either of the platforms. Moreover, using the steps mentioned below, you will be able to play Cars: Lightning League on PC Computer or a Laptop. Download, Install & Play Cars: Lightning League for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Cars: Lightning League For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Cars: Lightning League” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Cars: Lightning League in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Cars: Lightning League and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Cars: Lightning League for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!