Beat Fever: Music Tap Rhythm Game by WRKAHP is an amazing musical venture which takes basic music tapping to another level. Apparently beat fever is quite easy to learn but incredibly hard to master. This game requires players to tap to music beats, champion interesting trials and acquire music trolls. The game packs the entertainment punch like you wouldn’t expect. Players can hear, dance and sing the famous groovy hits from the best of the best artists.
If you are an avid music listener like I am, you will absolutely go crazy in mastering this game. There are multiple difficulty levels to engage diverse players while keeping them engaged and entertained. Irrespective of your instrument of choice you will just love beat fever because a good beat definitely ring a bell.
The players can opt for both long and short versions of each song. Every game player can choose and personalize a character. The developers have given a ton of customization options so it’s totally up to you how cool do you want to be. I personally liked the idea how developers have made a music world within this game, where you tap to the beat, save the music by rebelling and beating evil collectives. You will also get to earn rewards during gameplay.
The game also offers a real time music battle where you need to showcase your skills and all the moves you got. The better you get, the more you can brag about it. I mean, who wouldn’t, right?
The game interface is a mixture of cool, sleek and somewhat awesome. The graphics are super colorful and really adds premium feel to the game play. Since it is all about music so naturally its rich with multiple music genres, ranging from Latin to classical. So no matter what makes you tick, beat fever got you covered.
Launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes Store, you can enjoy playing this Music App on either of the platforms. Moreover, using the steps illustrated here, you will be able to play Beat Fever on PC. Follow the steps mentioned here to Play Beat Fever for PC (Music Tap Rhythm Game) on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. No matter what the mood is, just download it and start moving to the beats.
Beat Fever for PC (Music Tap Rhythm Game)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Beat Fever” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Beat Fever in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Beat Fever and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Beat Fever for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!