NEXON M Inc usually comes out with impressive games that prove to be quite the entertainment. The company recently came out with another product that is action packed and full of interesting characters. Battlejack is a role-playing card game in which the user has to collect amazing heroes and use them in thrilling battles.
The game has a large inventory of characters that can be used by the player. The concept of the game is to collect characters and create the best teams. From a sneaky pirate alliance to a unicorn squad full of cuteness there are endless possibilities through mixing and matching the characters. Players can also join guilds and team up with friends to destroy enemy titans and climb up the leader boards. As the player wins matches through the card style battles he/she can attain the enemy characters and also boost the existing heroes.
Moreover, the game allows players to customize, upgrade and trade or sell their cards to other players. The higher the power and experience of a character the better is its value. The game has admirable character animations and is sure to keep the users captivated during their free time.
This game has been launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes stores and you can enjoy this game on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to play Battlejack on PC Computer or a Laptop, you have landed on the right page. All you have to do is, Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play Battlejack for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Battlejack for PC (Windows 10/8.1/7/XP & MAC)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Battlejack” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Battlejack in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Battlejack and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Battlejack for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!