With the growing trend of making smartphone games of famous movies, TV shows and Console/PC games and titles it is no surprise that Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed franchise is coming back to mobile once again, with a free-to-play strategy game ‘Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion’. Anyone who has played Assassin’s Creed series knows that its games are intense with amazing stunts, deep storylines, stealthy assassinations and vicious battles.
Ubisoft has just announced they are teaming up with Behaviour Interactive to bring Assassin’s Creed Rebellion to Android and iOS. What’s quite unique about this game is that the art has been completely changed, and animations as well as the characters have turned from realistic to more cartoonish chibi versions of themselves. The gameplay is also completely different taking the strategy RPG approach. The game features a roster of 40 Assassins including fan favorites like Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, Machiavelli and many others new to the franchise created specifically for Rebellion. The music and general outlook of Rebellion combined with several other elements of the real game will surely give the fans a taste of the original. Needless to say that it’s a great spinoff for fans who want something more casual. The game is underdevelopment so be on the lookout as Ubisoft state that a worldwide release will happen “soon”.
Launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes store, you can enjoy playing this game on either of the platforms. Moreover, using the steps illustrated here, you will be able to play Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion on PC. Download, Install & Play Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!