Alliance Fighter by Zhxy is a cards battle game which is easy enough to learn, but difficult to be good at because honestly it depends a lot on luck and if you’re willing to spend money to win. To begin playing, players get plenty of choices to pick which region they wish to play from, there’s Land of Wolf, Land of Rainbow, Land of Summer, Land of Ice, Land of Fairy, Land of Free, Land of Moon, Land of Ghost, Land of Tea, Land of Ocean, Land of Birds, Land of Whirlpools, Land of Dragons, Land of Pandas and a few other lands. Then they get to pick their nation from Kumokakure, Sunagakure, Kirigakure, Konohagakure and Iwagakure. After that there’s a choice between a brunette warrior named Neiji Hyuga, a red haired girl named Sakura Haruno and black headed lad named Shikamaru Nara to be their teammate.
Alliance Fighter has adopted a very simple game play. An intense story about younglings learning the fighting arts is accompanied by spin a wheel draw that has gold, silver, experience points, draw a card and work harder to avail. The story begins from adventures of Shinobi Exams and expands to Land of Waves, Chunin Test, Elite VS Elite, Defense and New Hokage. To excel in these adventures, one has to draw cards to recruit warriors to fight. In a battle, both sides face each other and strike with their skills to receive gold, silver, experience points and to draw victory card that comprises of fighting techniques, weapons and gear as their reward. Alliance Fighter warriors can be leveled up to improve their attack, defense and chakra stats.
Launched for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play Store. However, if you wish to play Alliance Fighter on PC or a Laptop, you have come to the right place. All you have got to do is, Follow the steps illustrated in this article to Download & Play Alliance Fighter for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Alliance Fighter For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Alliance Fighter” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Alliance Fighter in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Alliance Fighter and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Alliance Fighter for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!